Although tree removal is a last resort, there are times when it is necessary. A North Dallas Tree arborist can help decide whether a tree should be removed or not. Arborists have the skills and equipment to safely and effectively remove trees in the DFW area including Dallas, Carrollton, Plano, Lewisville, The Colony and Frisco.
Removal is recommended when the tree is:
• Dead, dying, or considered irreparably hazardous
• Considered hazardous to the public and to prevent liability lawsuits.
• Causing an obstruction that cannot be corrected through pruning
• Crowding and causing harm to other trees
• Necessary to remove because of construction work.